The Baker 40-Stone Bariatric Chair with Drop Arms has been designed to provide and support users of a larger persuasion.
Capable of supporting up to 40-stone, they are incredibly robust, hard-wearing, and supportive.
The profiled waterfall seat front reduces pressure on the back of the legs, aiding user comfort and integrated drop-down arms offer some much needed accessability ease.
Each Baker has a very strong wooden frame that provides the main foundation, and this is available in a choice of 6 great wood finishes. Band 1 upholstery choices provide a number of fabric colours with which to personalise the chair, too.
Made to order on a 20 working day lead time, and delivered to UK mainland addresses for free.
- Strong and durable patient or waiting room Bariatric chair
- Also suitable for bedside use
- Profiled waterfall seat front reduces pressure on the back of the legs
- Drop down arms for easy patient transfer
- Hygienic gap to prevent the trapping of bacteria and dirt
- Waterproof bottom of seat as standard
- Removeable seat cushion
- Safe working load 40 stone
- Solid Beech frame in a choice of antibacterial finishes
- Manufactured in the UK
- Five year factory guarantee
Please select an option to see the relevant dimensions.
width 770mm depth 760mm height 1150mm seat height 490mm arm height 690mm
Dimensions: width 600mm depth 640mm height 800mm arm height 610mm seat height 450mm